CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

WE'RE BACK

Ok, I know it has been almost a year since I have blogged, but we are finally moved in to our house and I finally have my computer back! Here is a quick picture of part of our house. This is part of our kitchen, and I have to show it off because that is Jed's specialty. So here is a little update on our family. We finally moved out of our camper and into our home. We are not totally done yet, but pretty close. We have closed at the bank so to them we are done! We still have some touch ups and little things but it is way better than being in our camper or our unfinished basement. I am still teaching ballroom dance and I just started a new team at Rocky Mountain Middle School. I am way excited and a little scared. This fall I will have 5 different competing teams, and I am a little afraid of having no time. That is ok, I am doing what I love, plus my kids are with me all the time so I don't have to worry about a babysitter. Our kids are busy, busy, busy. So here are just a few of their favorite things :)


Izabelle loves to take a bath, she is our little fish. In more ways than one too. She loves her sippy cup. We literally have to pull it out of her mouth and make her breath.
Here other favorite things too do, is to empty cabinets. She will sit there for hours and clean out my kitchen cabinets. She also loves to stand at our railing and shake. If you walk downstairs, she will make you stop and give her a kiss through the railing. She really is growing up too fast!



Izaak's favorite things are to be 100% BOY. He loves to jump and throw balls!



Hadley's favorite THING is to SLEEP. No kidding. That girl will not get out of bed. It does not matter how early she goes to be the is no getting her up before 9:00 in the morning and that is pushing it. If I don't wake her up she would wake up on her own around 11:00 or later! I actually don't really know because I have never let her just sleep! I took the first picture and the flash woke her up. She sat up looked at me and then rolled over! That would be the second picture! :)


2 comments:

Meichelle said...

YAY! You have NO idea how happy I am that you are officially back on the radar! I love seeing pictures of you guys back home. :) hooray! Here is a link to the scrapbook page of Izzy that I did... http://blakeandmeichellejohnson.blogspot.com/2008/03/1000-visitors.html

Tracy said...

Heather!

I love and am SO jealous of your new kitchen! The cabinets look awesome! I can't wait until we can get into a house of our own. Its good to hear from you on here and how your family is doing!