Ok, I am a very busy girl, so I usually don't have time for tags, but this is a fun, QUICK and easy one, so I thought I would participate!
The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.
Ooh, this is actually going to be harder than I thought, I can't find a book that has more than 123 pages. Having three little kids probably has something to do with it, all I can find are Dr. Seuss
Book - Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
5th sentence - "Vittoria, I haven't been totally honest with you."
I tag anyone who reads this ( I don't know if there will even be 5 )
By the way, it is a really good book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! You did a tag! I tagged you as well. You should do that one too. :D
Post a Comment