Well life is pretty crazy right now so I don't have a lot of time to write but I do have plenty of time to take lots of pictures. So here are some of the latest. Just my kids being goofy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seven crazy people stuck together forever!
5 comments:
Heather I'm so jealous - you really do have the most beautiful children, they are so funny and entertaining too! Hope your new home is coming along fantastically! I'm excited for you to get in there - you guys deserve it!
YEAH! a new post with lots of pictures! Love those little rascals, Heath. They are the most adorable, and I can't believe how big your little Izzy is getting! She is really becoming a little cute happy chubby! Izaac is the man, seriously! LOVE that boy and of course Hadley is the smartest little big girl I know. LOVE THEM! Miss you guys! Love you lots, see you at Christmastime.
Yay! I now have a blog too! We can be sisters in real life and blogging buddies in the cyber world! Hooray!
Come visit my blog sometime. Kay?
Meichelle
Very cute kids Heather! I want to see pics of your new home! Are you still building it??
Hey Heather! Cute kids. Your house is looking good. This is melissa your old next door neighbor and friend and I'm looking to get ahold of you. I'm at my parents house so give me a call
Post a Comment