CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Easter and such...

I am such a slacker! You would think being fat and pregnant and on partial bed rest I would have plenty of time to blog, yet here we are almost a month and a half since my last post! Well lets go back to April. April 1st to be exact. This year for April Fools I made cupcakes that looked like real food! They were so much fun! So for dinner we had spaghetti and meatballs, mashed potatoes, and pea's and carrots! The funny thing was I spent all my time making these fun cupcakes that I forgot we would still need regular dinner! So we had cupcakes for dinner! Oops!




They were a big hit! All made out of delicious junk food!


This girl is completely obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake! We can't leave the house without this hat on! Thanks Aunt Jera you have no idea how much she loves it! It doesn't even have to be strawberry shortcake as long as it has a strawberry on it its good for her! She has about 3 different shirts that have strawberries on them and it is such a fight to get her to wear anything else! 
 And of course if big sister was getting her picture taken with a hat then the monster needed one too!


Easter! We had a great Easter this year! The Easter bunny visited our house in the morning and then grandma came up later and we had a bbq and a little Easter egg hunt outside! The kids had a blast!




They always get new church clothes for Easter, here they are looking so dang cute in their new outfits! 



 notice his mouth and hands full of candy...


and now notice the chocolate drool coming out of his mouth! 

Izabelle got pretty pretty princess for Easter and they all played it after church and look who won! 


Such a pretty pretty princess! :) 

I have been trying to get a few crafts in here and there. This one was very easy and so fun to make! We made jewelry holders out of frames and chicken wire. We also made some to hang headbands and bows on but I forgot to take pictures of those! 



We have been lovin' the warmer weather! The kids could live outside! Especially Max! 





And since last year I documented our garden I figured I would this year as well! 




We have everything planted, but nothing coming up yet! This year we also got a green house so we got to start a lot of stuff in there!

We are anxiously awaiting this little girl to arrive! It has been quite a hard pregnancy with all sorts of problems for me but the baby is fine and healthy! We only have about 8-9 weeks left and we are so excited! We are pretty certain her name will be Zoey, but we are not sure if we will spell it Zoe or Zoey and we are not sure about a middle name! Not my most favorite name but Jed always names our kids and they always work out! It is starting to grow on me though! And since I leave every post with proof Max is still a monster, this one can't be different! 

He is quite a mean little bugger! All of his OLDER siblings are afraid of him! 


Here he got caught eating chips behind the couch! This is him growling at me! 



And finally, here he found Izabelle's play makeup and slathered it all over his face! Such a MONSTER!

2 comments:

crystal carlson said...

Loved all the pictures of your cute kiddos! Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy--I hope it goes by quick for you :)

Meichelle said...

Oh my goodness, they are getting so big! I miss you guys so much. I cannot wait to see you all this late summer/fall!