We have finally had some warmer weather and the first chance that we got we got these crazy kids out of the house and let them run around at the park!
Izabelle would have been content to roll down the hill all day! She wasn't as enthusiastic about going high on the swings!

This kid loved the swings! He would go so high and could care less!
I think daddy had as much fun pushing him as Max did in the swing!
Of course mommy and daddy had to try out the swings! :)
Izaak was happy to climb on and up and down the slides!
Hadley loves monkey bars! She conquered these with no trouble at all!
Of course no one wanted to leave when it was time to go home! But Max really didn't want to leave! Hadley just grabbed his arms and started dragging him!
Max watching his favorite show in the whole world, Toy Story! Doesn't matter if it is 1, 2, or 3 he loves them all!
We recently found out that Max has asthma! I know all my fault! At least now we know what is going on so hopefully now he can start feeling better!
The end of February we went to a ballroom competition in Idaho, and Davis County Ballroom ROCKED! We took home so many 1st places! Both teams I coach took first! This is my cabaret team and my peewee team also took first!
Hadley and Izaak also competed in their first individual competition. They were so dang cute and did really good too! They took 4th in both their Swing and their Cha-cha!
This girl loves fruit! She would be content eating any kind all day! I think her favorite is strawberries though! She finished off 6 pieces of honeydew after dinner one night!
Max is still a major monster and loves to climb on anything and everything!
That is why we were so excited to find out that we are having a GIRL!! Yea hopefully we wont have another monster Max!
And finally, I have really been getting into crafting lately! Currently I am loving my new sewing machine and making all sorts of fun stuff for this new baby girl! But one of the projects I did recently has seriously totally changed our lives! No really! I did not mind making dinner but I absolutely hated coming up with what we were having to I made a magnetic dinner menu board and I LOVE IT! Right now I do two weeks at a time. I have my husband take those little labels with our different dinners on them and a fill out two weeks. I then go grocery shopping and make sure I have everything and then in the morning when I get up and take a look at dinner for the night and prepare accordingly, like get out frozen meat or stick stuff in the crock pot! It has worked wonders and dinner is WAY less stressful! Plus it is really easy to change and switch things up if we need to! And I have a little list there for groceries when I am out of something! Anyway, life at the Hawkins home is great and we can't wait for this little GIRL to get here! Now if we could only come up with a name!




















3 comments:
Your pictures are GREAT! I am loving this nice weather too! congratulations on your dance competition! I bet you are the best teacher ever!! Those kids must love you! Your Max makes me laugh! I can't beleive he is balanced on the edge of that shopping cart! LOL! Anyway, I sure enjoy looking at your blog! You have a beautiful family!
YEAH!!! Grandma loves blog updates!!
That's so fun that you were able to go to the park! Congrats on doing so well at the dance competition--that's exciting! I LOVE your menu board--that is awesome!
Post a Comment