Well not too much to update here except for a bunch of sick kiddos! Poor Max can't get over his ear infections. We have scheduled his 2nd tube surgery twice but had to cancel because of infections! He is allergic to ammoxicillian and omnicef so he pretty much can't take anything! His surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday but we are gonna have to cancel again because he just came down with a nasty case of whooping cough and possible pneumonia! Poor kid! But he is always in good spirits!
For Valentines this year I got each kid a pillow pet! Something they all have been begging for! Well it was a huge hit and they all loved them!
We also had puppies! Our two basset hounds had a batch of puppies! It was quite a surprise! We barely noticed Lily was pregnant and within a couple days she had pups! Needless to say the kids are in love with them! They are so dang cute!
Well daddy has been gone to Canada for a week for his work and he just went back for another week! Not much fun to stay home with a sick and pregnant momma with 4 kids with at least one of them sick! But we kept ourselves busy with some crafts!
This kids made art displays! They love coloring and displaying their pictures but I get a little tired of my fridge being overloaded with pictures, so we used some clothes pins and yard sticks and the kids painted them and hung them up in their rooms to put all their pictures and school work on! Easy and Fun!
These fun wreaths have been all over blogland! I decided I had some extra time while Jed has been gone so I made one too! I loved the way it turned out! Very easy but a little time consuming!
We couldn't come up with a good valentines gift for daddy this year. He loves candy so we found this fun idea of filling up bottles with different candy! So fun and easy to make and it was a big hit!
Well that is all that is happening around here. The beginning of March we will be finding out what "thing 5" is! We are all hoping it is a girl! Of course I'll end with a few pictures of the monster!
Crazy kid! Loves to carry around that water bottle and drink water out of it!













1 comment:
That is no fun with sick kids & no hubby & being pregnant! I don't know how you do it--you must be superwoman :) Hope everyone gets feeling better very soon! I'm excited to hear what you're having next month!
Post a Comment