Really there is no other title for this post. I am way behind on my blogging! I hate getting behind because the more I get behind the harder it is to get caught up! I do have a few good excuses, well I think they are good, for why I am behind. So lets attempt to get caught up.
First up, Thanksgiving!
I hosted my very first thanksgiving this year! And honestly it went awesome! I cooked my very first thanksgiving turkey and thanks to some tips I learned from America's Test Kitchen, my new favorite show by the way, we had an awesome turkey and some incredible turkey gravy! It was just my family that joined us but it was so nice! Sadly for some reason I forgot to get my camera out and I didn't take one picture of the whole day. I blame that on being a little stressed! :)
After thanksgiving we put up our Christmas tree! It was beautiful, for about 15 minutes until the monster destroyed it. At least the top half looked good!
After thanksgiving we had our annual Jones Christmas party and all the kids got to sit on Santa's lap, even mom and dad got to!
It was a fun party! We also made a trip to temple square. We picked a pretty cold day to go but the kids had fun and enjoyed the lights and the statue of Jesus.
I decided one of my goals is to try and get more pictures of Jed and I. We have a billion pictures of our kids and only a handful of us. So here we are in front of the Salt Lake Temple.
On Friday the 17th Hadley had a birthday party with some of her friends. She had a spongebob theme and really had a blast! I can't believe she is 7!
Then on her birthday we opened presents and went and saw Tangled! Highly recommended, our whole family loved it!
The next day was my birthday and I had a birthday coupon to Famous Dave's so that's where we went. When we got there we found out my coupon was good for their big feast which as worth 60 bucks! We had way too much food!
Christmas eve was so fun. We stayed home and just played games and had lots of snacky food. We then read the Christmas story and the kids went off to bed!
Christmas morning was crazy to say the least! Max earned is new nickname of Max the destroyer! It was a great day though!
This was the first year the we didn't have any snow for Christmas. Kinda a bummer, but it made up for it the next day and in a couple hours dumped on us! So of course we had to go out and play in it
Daddy helped them build a pretty awesome smowman! He only lasted one day though cuz it got too warm too fast and he fell right over!
All in all it was a great holiday season!
Now I have to end this post of course with Max the monster pictures!
Here he decided to get in the bath tub all by himself, he even got toys!
Goofy kid!
Dumped out a whole box of crackers on my bed while he was supposedly sleeping!
Here, we came home late from shopping and Max was sleeping. Jed laid him on our bed with the light off so we could get him in his p.j.s. He went to his room to get his pj's and when he walked in he heard something and saw Max was eating handfuls of kisses in the pitch black! We turned on the light and he just smiled his mischievous smile! What a crazy kid!
Dumping a whole box of cereal out on the table! This is almost a daily thing!
Climbing in Hadley's new doll house! What a dork!
And finally, apparently we have a "Cereal Killer" on our hands. Down in the storage room he took some skewers off the shelf and stabbed them into the cereal! Seriously, I don't know what I am going to do with this kid!
And finally my good excuse for not staying on top of my blogging....
we are expecting another kid in July! Totally crazy as we were sure we were done, so needless to say we are quite shocked! But I have been pretty much confined to my bed for the last 8 weeks or so! We are just praying it is a girl because we can't handle another monster like Max!





























3 comments:
WOW! Looks like that little Max keeps you on your toes! Congrats on the baby, that's exciting! It will be fun to hear if it's a girl or a boy! I hope you get feeling better soon :)
Awesome!! :) Glad you guys are doing well!
I love those babies! Thank you for posting those beautiful pictures of those beautiful babies!
Post a Comment