I thought it would be fun to begin by showing all the kids with their cakes on their first birthday. So the top is Hadley and then next is Izaak, underneath them is Izabelle and then the last two are of Monster Max! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
So first up is Max's birthday. Everything will be out of order but I am too lazy to rearrange them! :) He turned one on July 12th!
We just had a small get together at our house with grandma and grandpa! He loved opening presents!
The kids, of course, loved playing with his new toys!
Next up is the 4th of July! We went to the Clearfield Parade on Saturday and the kids had a blast! It was a great 4th!
We made yummy firecracker cupcakes and red, white and blue raspberry cake! So good!
Then on June 12th our PRINCESS celebrated her 3rd birthday! She has grown up so much! She is absolutely in love with being a princess, so of course her birthday was princess themed. I made a "castle cake" and we went down to grandma and grandpa's house and had a princess party, complete with a castle/crown pinata! So much fun!!
And of course, our latest garden pictures! Top is of our pumpkins, cucumbers and melons. They are getting so big! Next is our corn! It totally sprouted up like 4 in. overnight! Next is our potatoes, carrots, tomatoes and peppers! They are all doing great! We have had some of the potatoes and carrots and they are both so good. Next is our beans, peas, which are almost dead, so we will be tilling them up soon and doing another batch, but they were oh so good! And onions and lettuce! I still can't get over how well our garden has done! See living in Utah has some benefits! I really owe our good garden to my dad! He has helped us so much and is such an awesome gardner! He taught me everything I know about gardens!
And finally, this is the newest member of the Hawkins family! Buster is a pure bred bassett hound! We got him about a month ago and he is an awesome dog! The kids absolutely love him!


2 comments:
hi heather,
This is KayCee, Kendal's wife. i just got my blog up and running and would like to send you an invite. I got your blog address of of Kristy's, hope that's okay. My email address is kendalnkayc@gmail.com if you could send me your email that would be great!
BTW, you have such a cute family and I love the looks of your garden, spins circles around mine... :)
Thanks much!!
Oh Heather, I can't believe how FAST your kids have all GROWN up!! It seems like yesterday that little Izzie was showing us her monkey climb UP your slide! How is she already 3? All your kids are just SO darling. I miss you!!! Thank you for your sweet comment on my bad mom post... it made me feel {better} in a way that it's happened to other moms too, but {terrible} for your sweet Izzabelle for taking such a nasty fall!! It's made me more cautious when my kids are IN the shopping cart now! Miss you, LOVE you.
Post a Comment