Okay, so I can't start a post without pictures of our AWESOME garden. Look at that corn! Seriously sprouted up overnight! Plus our roses are in bloom, aren't they beautiful!
We celebrated Izabelle's 3rd birthday! I was kinda bad at pictures but it was a princess theme. We even had a pinata! The kids thought that was a blast! And yes that crazy cake is supposed to be a castle. I think next time I will just buy one!
Now, we kinda had a very scary experience right before her birthday. On Monday, we had just got out of the doctor's office and found out Max was getting tubes on Friday. YAY! After we left the doctor we headed to the store to grab a few things. Izabelle is a wanderer so I always put her in the back of the basket. She is good about sitting down and holding still. Well we were stopped looking at something and Max started crying. Izabelle stood up to to give Max his binky and then went to sit back down and sat on the edge and fell over backwards and landed right on her head. When I picked her up she didn't look good and knew something wasn't right. Now I made the mistake of loading up all the kids in the car and rushing over to the er. Looking back I should have just called and ambulance. Anyway by the time we got to the ER she was throwing up and having a hard time staying awake. They rushed her back and gave her a CT Scan. Long story short she didn't have any bleeding but a pretty bad concussion. For the next 24 hrs she couldn't sleep for more than 30 minutes. Even through the night! Yea that was a long night! So it was a scary couple of days but she is 100% recovered!
We have been having some pretty nice weather so the kids have been swimming and slip n' sliding! The first second we got the pool up, Max went in head first! He then moved on to the slip n' slide and that was his favorite! Poor little Izaak got fried crisp! He must have his momma's skin!
Max also got a hair cut! This is actually his 4th one since birth!
The picture underneath is before his hair cut! His daddy tried to sell him at our garage sale! He stuck him in with the stuffed animals and put a .25 cent sticker on his face! All in all the garage sale was a success!
We also found out Max is allergic to ammoxicillian. Poor Kid! He had been on it for 6 days and this was his 3rd time on it! But within a matter of hours he was covered from head to toe in rashy welts! He had to go back to the doctor and get on prednizone and the start another dose of antibiotics! BUT ... Friday he had his tubes put in and did wonderful, so hopefully we have seen the end of ear infections!
And finally I decided to start our own family recipe blog! I just wanted a record of what we eat and how often. So here is a little preview.
If you want any of the recipes go here!

No comments:
Post a Comment