CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A bunch of RANDOMNESS!

First off I have to confess a new hobby/addiction/business! I have never been a crafty person but I have recently got into making fun little girly bows! I have actually turned it into a business. I make a kinds of bows and flower bows, I also make and sell tutu's, bow hangers, bug bows and fun crochet hats! It is nothing I am making tons at but it has helped me not be so lonely while my husband is living in another state! Still praying for our house to sell! We have at least a showing a week, yet still no offers! :(


Next off we had a wonderful, yet sad trip this last week. Tuesday we left for Utah because my brother Matt was entering the MTC on Wednesday! Matt and I are very close! He is my brother, dance partner, co-worker, and best friend! I truely didn't expect it to be as hard as it was to see him leave! My kids are having a hard time as well, especially Hadley! She just doesn't understand why Heavenly Father would take him away for two years! It has been a great teaching experience for her. We have tried to explain that we know about Jesus and our church but a lot of people don't and Matt is going to California to help find those people! That has made her feel better but she still has been very emotional. Just the other day she saw some missionaries in Mcdonalds and instead of being happy she burst into tears say she missed MATT! Well we all miss Matt tremendously but we know he is where he is supposed to be and we know he will be and INCREDIBLE missionary!









Finally, after we sent Matt away we drove to Logan for a dance competition. It was great all of my dancers and my little Hadley did awesome and walked away with lots of trophies! We also got to spend some time just walking around Logan. Our family decided to go and walk around the Logan Temple! It was BEAUTIFUL!! We had a wonderful time and I was so happy so get to spend some extra time with my wonderful husband! I miss spending every day with him so bad! We will just continue to hope our house will sell soon!











What a beautiful and amazing time!

2 comments:

The Moulton Family said...

Hey, no way!! I was going to set up that business. I just started making tutus too. (Hey that sounded funny.) I can't believe how dark Matt's hair is!! Yours looks really dark too!!

Meichelle said...

I love it! I commented on my blogs about your boutique. You better get some stuff up to sell! :D
Http://blakeandmeichellejohnson.blogspot.com and http://nowwhatdoyouthinkaboutthat.blogspot.com
:D