First off, baseball! Izaak started tee-ball this year and is lovin' it! He is such a little athlete. Not the brightest kid but a total sports star! So opposite from his sister! Anyway he has practices on Mondays and games on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! That's right I said and, he has 3 games a week! It is crazy, but good because we will be totally done with the season by the end of June!




Isn't he such a handsome little boy!
Yesterday was Izabelle's 2nd birthday! She is in love with anything princess. Especially Disney Princesses. We went to Leo's last night and had such a blast! I can't believe it has been 2 years! She is still so tiny but so big too!



She loved her crowns and most of all having her daddy there! She is such a daddy's girl!


Then she decided she wanted cake instead of pizza for dinner! It was her birthday so we just let her have it! She loved her "Belle" cake!


And finally she moved on to opening her presents! She loved that part! She didn't even care too much what was in them she just wanted to rip off the paper! Her brother and sister really wanted to help too!

Isn't she such a beautiful PRINCESS!
And finally a little baby update! A couple appointments ago I found out I was dilating and having some major contractions. It was quite scary cuz I was only 32 weeks and so they put me on bed rest! Yea, not the greatest timing but that is the way life goes. But my last appointment they now think I might be 2 weeks further along than they originally thought! YAY!! That would put me at 36 weeks today and I only ever go to about 37 so I may only have about a week left! I am actually excited I haven't moved yet and get to have my baby here in Idaho with my doctor and familiar hospital and anesthesiologist! DAVE at Mountain View has done all my epidurals and is amazing! Anyway so it may not be too much longer before little Max Russell or Jaxson Jed joins us. Yea still haven't decided on a name! What is everyone out there's vote? Tell me what ya think! I really like Jaxson but my hubby is stuck on Max! I guess we will just wait and see if he is a Max or a Jaxson!
P.S. - Update on the house selling, nothing yet! Very steady showings but no offers :( Hopefully it will be soon and I won't be in Idaho too long with a new baby and three other little ones!

2 comments:
Jaxson. Thats my vote :D
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment