CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter this year. Daddy was home and got to go to church with us and then we went to Fairview, the elementary school I went to as a kid, and had our Easter egg hunt. The kids had a blast and so did all the adults!




My kids get a new church outfit every Easter. This is a tradition my mom did when I was a kid and I passed on to my kids. Izaak got his first suit! Doesn't he look handsome? Hadley and Izabelle look so cute too!






As always my kids got WAY too much candy that will probably last us until next Easter!

2 comments:

Kate Call said...

you've got yourself some pretty darling kiddo's bird! i ran into your mom at the mall last week.. she is so cute. i told her i am the one that nick named you bird. ha! i have to take credit for that ;) hope things are going well and that you are getting close to being able to be with your hubs.

crystal carlson said...

What cute kids and I loved their new Easter outfits! That's so nice that you were able to be with your hubby for Easter! Looks like you guys had a great time!