CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cursed

Ok, any of you that knew me when I was younger, know that I was quite accident prone. Well I think it is a curse that I have passed on to my kids. Mostly Izaak and Izabelle, Hadley has been pretty accident free. Izabelle and Izaak on the other hand have not. They both have had there fair share of er trips. Well to add to Izaak's list, we had a fun trip yesterday. Izabelle was playing with one of Izaaks toy airplanes and Izaak was near by and as she flew it around she accidentally poked Izaak in the eye. He didn't cry at all and I didn't think to much of it at first. Well as the day progressed it got worse, and he was constantly covering it to keep out the light. So I took him to the doctor and sure enough he has two different spots where he has a "corneal abrasion." Basically a cut in his eye but they are deep enough that if they weren't in his eye he would need stitches! So he gets to be on some eye drop medicine and be a pirate for a couple days!





He still is quite a cute kid, even with his pirate patch!

No comments: