So most of my post are about fun and happy times. Well we are going through a not so fun time. Jed started his new job in Utah today and left last night to move down there. I figured it would not be too bad because he does not get home until late and I am usually gone, our week is so hectic that we don't ever get to spend anytime together until the weekend anyway, but boy was I wrong. He left yesterday around 3:00 and by about 7:00 Hadley was in tears. She really missed her daddy and did not understand why she would not be able to see him for 5 days! She just kept saying "I can't do that!" It made me so sad, I just cried with her. All of us slept in my bed last night and cried ourselves to sleep! It was so sad! Today hasn't been any better. Hadley will be fine one minute and in tears the next. Izaak just says things like "I wanna play ball when dad gets home" and then Hadley explains that he isn't coming home and then they both cry! Izabelle usually gets up in the morning early with her dad and eats breakfast just him and her. She woke up this morning and ran around the house crying for her daddy. I don't mean to put a damper in everyone else's day but it feels good to just let it all out! Well the only way our family will be reunited is if our house sells which could be a week or a year! Everyone just pray that our house sells quick and my kids can have their daddy back!
P.S. if your interested our house is for sale for $230,000. If you would like to take a look at it go here and type in 158407 in the "search by listing number" on the right side of the page!
Thanks! :)
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I heard that your whole family is moving to Utah. Is this true? Your mom and dad too? Which part of Utah? What job did Jed get? Questions. Questions. I've got questions.
I'm soooooooo sorry! I hope you're able to be with your hubby soon! Good luck selling your house :)
oh that is too sad.. i almost watered up just reading it! i'm so sorry.. that has to be so hard.. so sad! good luck with selling your house.. hopefully it is so so soon!
... you are preg with your 4th right? oh my lil BIRD.. can't believe it! exciting!
That is so sad. :( I miss you guys and can't wait for you guys to move here. Grace needs her cousins. Oh, and how is Belle doing? Has the doctors found out anything yet?
Post a Comment