CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

HADLEYS NEW HAIR, and other exciting news!

Last Thursday, Hadley got to go to our friends house and get her very first perm. She was very excited. Her friend got a perm a little while ago and Hadley just loved it so we decided that she could get one too. Here is a great before picture of her. She had pretty hair, but it was so fine. We would spend a lot of time in the morning doing her hair and within an hour or so it was a mess!


Now these are pictures of the process. Putting the rollers in was no problem, it was the stinky stuff that did it for her. Hadley is a FREAK when it comes to smells. Anything strong will make her gag and throw up. So if you've ever had a perm you can imagine her pain. She really struggled with the smell, but luckily it was only 20 mins.



And the end results were totally worth it! She is beautiful!



Other news, Hadley got to compete her solo for the first time this year! She did so good! She took first runner up out of a lot of little girls and almost all were older than her! Can't tell that I am a proud mama can ya? Also my ballroom team had a competition this weekend as well. The took first in their standard!! Plus we took lots of ribbons in our individuals. I was so proud of them, especially because this is my last year with them!



Yep, that moves us on to our next bit of news! Jed got a job in UTAH, so we are moving! I am so excited. Jed has to start on March 23rd, but I will still be here in Idaho at least until May or when our house sells, which is for sale officially today! I need to finish out my ballroom seasons, but hopefully I will get to join him in May. That is a little scary, thinking about living here by myself and being 5 months pregnant. Which is our last bit of news, We just found out that we are having a BOY! I am so excited because this is our last one and now we have two of each! Only problem is we have no clue for his name. All our other kids have been pretty easy but we are stumped with this one. Any suggestions? We are open to everything!

No comments: