Ok, so I have an awesome story to tell. Friday Jed and I got our camera out to take pictures of our cute kids! :) However it wouldn't work, the screen was blurry and every picture we took was blurry. It was obviously broken. So, we decided to go look for a new camera. We first went to Fred Meyer, we found quite a few good ones there for around $100.00 and an awesome Canon Rebel for $249.00. It said it was regularly $399.00 and on sale for $249.00. Well we decided to go check Walmart before we made a major purchase like that. So we get to Walmart and they have the same Canon Rebel for $599.00. We were a little confused because Walmart is always cheaper and it was double the price. So we had decided to go home and look up this camera and see if there was a cheaper model, or if you can buy the camera without the lens, or what because the one and Fred Meyer was too good to be true. Well we had taken a picture with our phones of the exact specs and details of the one at Fred Meyer, and we could not find even a used one for under $500.00. So we decided right then and there it was an incredible deal so we went back to Fred Meyer to buy it. When we got to Fred Meyer we asked the clerk for that camera and she went to the back to get it. When she came back she was kinda acting weird, and then went to ring it up and had to have someone else come over and price over it because it rang up at $599.00. I was confused because it said on the stick it was originally only $399.00. Anyway we paid our $249.00, but I kind of lingered in the electronics to see what was going on. Turns out the girl had stickered the camera wrong that morning. It was a Canon video camera that was actually on sale not the Canon Rebel, but because it was her mistake, and we didn't know, she had to give it to us at the $249.00. As soon as she was done she ran over and ripped that sticker off and put the right one on. WE WERE SO LUCKY! We got a $600.00 camera for $250.00! It is an amazing camera and takes amazing photos. I am still learning all the buttons but here are a few exampless!
I didn't get any pictures of Hadley but I am sure there will be lots more to come!


1 comment:
That is awesome! I love amazing deals like that! I'm sure you will enjoy your new camera!
Post a Comment