For us that time of year means busy busy busy! We are fortunate enough to have both of our families close, which means we are busy with friends and family Christmas parties! We also have two birthday's and work parties to throw in as well. Not to mention this is a busy performing time for my ballroom teams so needless to say we have something going on every single night from now until Christmas. Yet my family truely loves this time of year. So I am going to make up my own tag here and write my 5 favorite things of this time of year.
5. Shopping, yea I know it is crazy but I do love it
4. Decorating, we have 3 Christmas trees, that should tell ya how much we love it
3. Parties! Friends, Family or Work parties, we love them all
2. My kids oohing and awwing at all the lights and decorations everywhere. Especially Izabelle she thinks everything is pretty
1. The number one thing has got to be Christmas Music. My Husband loves it, my kids love it, and I love it. We start listening to Christmas music after Halloween. We love that some of our local radio stations play only christmas music. It is the number one thing to get us in the Christmas mood
Okay, so I tag everyone that reads this. I want to know your 5 favorite things of this time of year!

2 comments:
Hi Heather! I just saw your blog again on Kristeen's and thought I'd stop in again. Your kids are getting big! They make Christmas SO much fun don't they?! I'm glad to see your updating regularly again. I'll be back I'm sure! Merry Christmas! :)
I thought I would let you know what my blog was. I don't know this will track me. It not it is bryceandkristeenhawkins.blogspot.com
Post a Comment