CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dancing, Christmas, and SURPRISE!

Well as many of you know I teach ballroom, well because of that my kids are fortunate enough to get to dance. Hadley is my little superstar. This year she is on a competitive dance team. She gets to compete all over southeast Idaho and even into Utah. Here are some cute pictures of her first performance. She got to perform at the half time of a varsity basketball game. It was so cute!





Well even Izaak gets the opportunity to dance. He is on my peewee ballroom team and they got to perform at our Christmas recital. Now this wasn't Izaak's first performance, his first performance was a Festival of Trees but him and his partner just stood there and cried. It was so cute. However this performance they danced with big smiles on their faces. Hadley dances on that team as well. They both did a super job!



This picture is just before they danced. Their partners were not ready to go yet, otherwise I would have got a picture with their partners too.

CHRISTMAS!!!
We had a wonderful Christmas. Our kids got totally spoiled by grandparents! All my kids really enjoyed Christmas. Christmas morning they all ran out to the front room and started yelling and screaming. It was so fun to watch. Izabelle was so fun to watch. She had such a short attention span, she was bouncing from one thing to the next. She loved ripping off all her wrapping paper and even her siblings paper! All in all it was a great Christmas.




Izaak had to try everything out before he could move onto the next. Every toy had to be completely opened, he even wanted to try on all his clothes. Hadley on the other hand went from one present to the next she didn't even have time to really see what she got.



Now Izabelle, she was only concerned with her purse and candy. She wanted to eat every ones candy and eat it right now. I love this picture. She is really mad at her dad cuz he wont open another Hershey's kiss!

And finally, our big surprise of 2008 was were are expecting another baby! It was quite a shock, but we are still very happy. Hadley has known for awhile and she did amazing keeping it a secret from everyone. She waited until Christmas Eve and told everyone at our party. It was so fun.
The only problem is I have been so so sick with this one. I was really sick with Hadley and then each one got a little better, however with this one, I am the sickest I have ever been. Throwing up multiple times a day, many trips to the hospital for iv's and fluids, and the latest development I have just been put on bed rest f or at least 3 days. That is really hard to do at my house. I have three crazy kids running around and needing to be places. But maybe that is why, I am being forced to slow things down a bit. Hadley is my golden child. She has been such a great help. She gets up every morning and gets the other kids dressed and feeds them all breakfast. She even changes Izabelles diapers, and she is only 5 years old! I really don't know how good I have it. My husband has been a saint as well. He works hard all day only to come home to a messy house, where he cooks dinner, does dishes, cleans house and does laundry, then crashes in bed and starts all over the next day. It is really hard to just sit back and watch. Well hopefully this bed rest stuff wont last too long and I can get up and start preparing for a new little one, due July 25th!!!

4 comments:

The Moulton Family said...

Congrats, Heather!

crystal carlson said...

Congrats Heather, that is so exciting! That will be fun to hear what you're having in a month or so! I hope you get feeling better soon and that you won't have to be on bed rest for too much longer! I loved all of the pictures--such cute kids!

kristy said...

Oh congrats, Heather! Although, I am SO sorry you are so sick with this one. I am blown away though by your little Hadley and how responsible she is!! WOW. This is why we are stopping at 3, I doubt very much that Rowan has it in him to dress and feed kids breakfast let alone change diapers!!! I'm sad I missed seeing you this Christmas... and I have no idea when we'll be back... traveling with 3 under 3 might not be something I'm capable of!! I'm having a hard time right now as it is!! You are awesome. Love ya lots. Miss you! Kiss all those sweet kids for me.

Kristeen said...

I started a blog so I thought I would post onto yours so you could have my blog address. Good luck with the pregnancy.