CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hubby Tag

I was tagged by my good friend Kate. I don't usually have time for tags, but this one sounded fun! It is all about my wonderful HUBBY! Alright babe this one is for you! :)



1. What is his name? Jed R. Hawkins (and nope that is his middle name, the “R” isn’t short for anything)

2. Who eats more? Depends, normally him, however if I am pregnant or on vacation, I totally out eat him!

3. Who said I love you first? Um… him. We had been dating for quite a long time before anyone said anything. It was used very “carelessly” in both of our previous relationships so for us it had to be special and very true. He told me about a month before we were engaged.

4. Who is taller? Jed is, but still not very tall.

5. Who is smarter? Jed wins this one hands down. Doesn’t matter what the subject, he is a genius. Ask anyone who knows him well, and they will tell you that he is probably the smartest guy they’ve met.

6. Who is more sensitive? I would probably have to say me only because I am a girl, BUT Jed is a very sensitive guy. There has been numerous times the he has cried and I haven’t. I not much of a crier though.

7.Who does the laundry? I do, but I try to get him to help. Not much progress there.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, that is just my side! Actually Jed could sleep anywhere. I have such a hard time sleeping and we can be in mid conversation and he can fall asleep. I am very envious.

9. Who pays the bills? We both do. We are both equally involved in the money stuff. Totally the way to go!

10. Who cooks more? I do, sad, typical house wife. But that is ok! Right now with our busy, busy schedules we are lucky to all be home at the same time and enjoy dinner maybe once a week!

11. What meals do you cook together? BREAKFAST, for dinner. We love breakfast food for dinner, and it is the one meal we always cook together. He always makes the pancakes, because his are just so perfect!

12. Who is more stubborn? We are both are stubborn. I would like to say that he is more stubborn, but really it is just that he is right all the time, so he isn’t really being stubborn just right!

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I guess I would have to be, even though I HATE admitting I am wrong. However when you are married to someone who is so dang smart, I am always wrong. He never has a reason to admit he is wrong cuz he never is!

14. Who has more siblings? He does. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. He has 2 brothers and 4 sisters.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Um I would like to say we share, but he totally wins. However when it comes to dealing with our kids, the pants are mine! I have more patients with our kids than he does!

16. What do you like to do together? Talk, we can stay up for hours talking, that is if he doesn’t fall asleep. Playing Nintendo! We are Nintendo freaks, we love everything from old school NES to the WII! Going to town on the weekends. It is our only time together so we usually find time for dinner and a movie. Oh yea, watching movies is a big one, any chance we get, whether it is at home or the theater, we love movies!

17. Who eats more sweets ? No competition there, I totally win! He may eat more, but I totally eat more sweets.

18. Guilty pleasures? Tivo-ing Biggest Loser and Amazing Race and watching them together. We really get into those two. Someday we would love to go and be on Amazing Race, or just travel the world!

19. How did you meet? We met at work. He was my manager at Pizza Hut. We loved it there. We worked there together for 2 1/2 years before we were married and then got married and continued to work there for about another year and a half.

20. Who asked who out first? Well funny story actually. I was a junior in highschool, and he was, well older and not in school. He is quite shy, if you don’t know him, and I could totally tell one day at work he was trying to find the time to ask, well then my shift was over and I went home. I wasn’t giving up so I decided to call into work and asked if I left my wallet there. Which I hadn’t and knew I hadn’t, I was just giving him the opportunity to talk on the phone. Well as soon as heard I was on the phone he came on and asked it I want to go to dinner and a movie. So he did, but not without my help.

21. Who kissed who first? He did. Actually on our first date! Just a cute little good night peck at the door step. Very classy!

22. Who proposed? Him. It was PERFECT! We had gone to a movie, (really something we do a lot) and then he was supposed to be driving to the ISU building to turn in some homework. He had school that night but decided not to go and just hand in his homework. Well we made a stop at the temple and got out and just walked around the temple grounds, I was a little suspicious but still had no clue. We made our way to a bench and sat down. He then got down on one knee and asked if I would be his eternal companion! AWESOME! We then hurried to his school and he went into class and gave the teacher his homework and said I can’t stay for class because I just got ENGAGED!

23. His best features? Hmm, I have to pick one? He has beautiful eyes, ohh and the softest lips! J

24. What is his greatest quality? EVERYONE LIKES HIM! He is so funny and easy to like. But my favorite quality has got to be his ability to fix anything. Like I said before, he is very smart, he can fix anything that goes wrong. He’s schooling is in computers , so when it comes to computers no one know more than he does. He works in a cabinet shop, so he was able to build me a house and build everything that went in it, from kitchen cabinets to dressers and entertainment centers! He also has tons of random knowledge in everything else, plumbing, electrical, car engines. We have saved so much money because most likely my husband can fix anything that goes wrong. And if he can’t he always figures out how! I truly love him! He is an incredible husband and father to our 3 beautiful kids!

25. Tag? I tag um, Meichelle, Crystal, Ashley and Tracy!

3 comments:

crystal carlson said...

That was really fun to learn more about your husband. I loved hearing the stories from your dating and engagement, how fun--it brings back great memories! I remember coming over to your apartment in Heritage just after you were engaged to see your ring--it's crazy how time flies!

The Moulton Family said...

uuummmmm. Does that mean me?

The Moulton Family said...

That was an interesting read. Especially since I remember some of that stuff about how you met.