So I totally missed posting Hadley's first day of school pictures. She looked so cute and grown up. She absolutely loves school. In fact she is mad at me every time I come to pick her up! Yea, makes me feel real good. All the other kids are crying when their mom leaves, Hadley takes off running and doesn't even look back. Then when I come to pick her up, she isn't happy with me! Oh well, at least she is enjoying herself.
Last Saturday we had really nice weather. Well, my kids have been bugging me to go swimming so I decided to pull out their little swimming pool and let them go "wading." Well we don't have our grass in yet so we filled the pool up on our dirt. It only took about two seconds for everyone to be covered in mud. Belle didn't even let me put on her swimming suit before she was climbing in the pool. They had a blast though!
What a muddy mess!
This is Izabelle as soon as I got her naked and put her in the tub she threw a fit! She really liked the mud!
But then, they were all glad to get clean!
This is our new kitty Ginger. Our kids absolutely love her to DEATH! And when it comes to Izzy I fear she will kill it. In fact I was going to post pictures of her dragging it around but the poor thing looks dead in the pictures. Izabelle picks it up however she can grab it (head, tail, ear, eye, legs, just a little fur) and drags it around where ever she goes. And that good little kitty, just lets her do it. It hasn't once tried to claw or scratch her. Izzy will then throw it down acting like she doesn't want it anymore, but as soon as the cat walks away, she SCREAMS for it and goes and picks it up again. And don't try and take it away from her she will have a fit! It is her little kitty and she loves it to death! LITERALLY !

2 comments:
those pictures are priceless - I can't believe Hadley is already in school - she looks so cute! The pictures of them all muddy in the bath is so cute - especially w/ the mud all over their sweet faces.
i can not believe how big your kids are.. bigger than you little bird!! so so so adorable!! but that is not a surprise at all! i bet you are the cutest mom in the world! i love reading your blog!
Post a Comment