CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Missins My Hubby!!!

Okay, so like I mentioned earlier, my fall schedule is crazy. Well now that we have officially started it is even more crazy then I ever imagined. So I know this may be a bit redundant and not worth reading, but I just want to share with you a bit of our craziness! Totally not doing this for sympathy either, I love my life, and I am doing exactly what I want to be doing. SO...

Monday - Hadley's preschool 12 -2
Teach Peewee Ballroom 4:00 - 4:40
Teach Ballroom Team 1 4:45 - 5:25
Teach Ballroom Team 2 5:30 - 6:25
My GREAT, I must say, mom then comes into the studio, picks up my kids and takes them home to my hubby. I then stay for
Tae Kwon Do - 6:30 - 8:30
(another fun little adventure in my life, working towards my black belt, currently a purple belt but I am ready to test for my brown, and then comes BLACK!!!)
I get home about 9:00 to finally see my husband, since he left for work at 6:30 a.m.

Tuesday - 7:00 -8:00 a.m. RMMS Ballroom Team Practice
3:30 - drop Izzy and Izaak off at sister in laws (really family is a life saver)
4:00 - 4:40 - Hadley's dance class Little Gems
4:45 - 5:30 - Class I teach Little Performer 3
6:00 - pick up kids from sis - in - law
Finally make it home just in time for dinner, however Tuesday's are the night Jed has school, so he leaves from work at 5:30 to go to school from 6:00 - 9:00
He finally gets home around 9:30, when we both crash and go to bed.

Wednesday - Pretty much a repeat of Monday with a few additions
11:00 - 11:40 Teach Tumbling
12 - 2 Hadley's Preschool
3:30 - Drop all kids off at sis in law
4:00 - 4:40 Teach Ballroom Technique
4:45 - 5:25 Teach Ballroom 1 Team
5:25 - 6:25 Teach Ballroom 2 Team
6:30 - 7:30 Teach Adult Ballroom ( really fun class, let me know if you are intested!)
Finally make it home sometime between 8:00 and 8:30 to see Jed.

Thursday - Pretty much a repeat of Tuesday
7-8 am RMMS Ballroom Team
4:00 - 4:40 Hadley's Dance Little Gems
Home for the ONLY night of the week we are all home for dinner, around 6:00 but soon, my little sis comes over to babysit, while Jed and I both go to Taekwondo. Yes I made him start this semester, just so we could spend some time together. We are gone from
7:00 - 8:30 YEA!! Finally some time together.

Friday is finally our break! The only thing we have is Hadley's Preschool from 12 - 2
Jed doesn't even work on Fridays, HOWEVER... He is taking to other online classes so Friday's is when he is doing school stuff.

And the weekend is totally free, BUT because of the crazy week my house is a totally wreck, so most of the day is spent cleaning and doing laundry.
Yeah!! We get a day of rest. HA HA HA 9:00 church with 3 little kids. Not much of a rest, and then we start all over again! Actually it was really good to type it all down, now I can really see when I have time and when I don't What a lovely busy crazy life! But you know what I like being busy, if I was at home I would be twirling my thumbs, not knowing what to do with myself!

2 comments:

Meichelle said...

All I can say is WOW. You make me realize how boring and lifeless my life is.... :)

Kate Call said...

i'm tired after just reading that.. i can't imagine living it! take a nice hot bath and relax girl.. you need it! your tiny little body can't take all that stress!! Ü you're too cute