CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Trailer Trash

Alright,
I am going to try and put 2 months on life into on blog! So much has happened since my last blog. First and foremost is our family has grown from 4 to 5! Izabelle Ann Hawkins "fell" into this world on June 12 at 10:17 p.m. She weighed 6lbs 9 oz. and was 19 and 3/4 inches long.
Now the reason I say fell into this world is she literally did. Once I was ready to push the doctor told me to give him one push, so I did. His reaction was ... "good good, okay stop whoa whoa and here is the baby!" One little push and she fell right out. She was 2 1/2 weeks early but obviously ready to come out.






This is our beautiful baby Izzy, just a few minutes after she was born!



Okay,

Next important life changing item. We moved into our 1980 motor home and we are building a house! Very excited and not as hard as I expected it to be! But we do look like trailer trash. This is a picture of our progress so far!



We are building it all ourselves. That is Jed's dad. We definitely could not have done this without him. We are hoping to be in our house before October. My parents are also building a house. We are building them together. Jed and my dad and Jed's dad framed up my parents house first and now they are working on ours!






The kids' favorite thing to do is climb up all the rock piles. Hadley loves to climb to the top and Izaak loves to throw them. They both love helping their daddy as much as they can!






Well, as you can probably imagine, living in dirt and rocks, my kids (and husband) are always dirty and getting hurt. Izaak and Hadley's legs are covered in scrapes and bruises. And surprisingly enough we have only made two trips to the hospital. Once for Jed when he dropped a wall on his finger and we had to take him in and get it stitched up. I actually have pictures of it but I won't put them on my blog because then it would become a rated "R" blog for blood and gore. And the other time was for Izaak. He fell out of the camper and split his head open and had to go to the hospital and get 4 stitches. His pictures are not as gross but probably only cause of the big smile on his face.




This picture was taken on our way to the hospital. The really funny thing is about and hour after getting his stitches taken out, he was running and tripped and split it back open again! What a crazy kid.


Well, the rest of us are still doing great. I am still teaching dance. In fact my dance team got to dance at the 4th of July parade, and we one a 1st place trophy for the best dance. Hadley is also still dancing and taking a tumbling class this summer. Izaak's favorite thing in the whole world is to ride the four wheeler, Izabelle loves to smile and I never see Jed cause he is always building our house! Well that's our life in a nut shell or shall I say a "camper shell!" Hopefully now we have Internet I will be able to keep up on my blogging! I still have tons of pictures to put on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.