CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Playing Outside


They both just love to be outside! Izaak is always in the mud or dirty, and Hadley is usually out there with her little purse being very dainty!

Izaak's favorite thing is to throw rocks. But we have so watch him close. Sometimes he is throwing rocks at the barbecue, or putting them inside, or throwing them at the car, or even his sister!

1 comment:

kristy said...

Oh my gosh, Heather! I can't believe you guys have to move again in the midst of your pregs!! Well, I love your blog, it's so funny seeing pix of the little ones... Hadley is such a little lady, and Izaac is quite the little tiger!! Love that he throws rocks while Hadley looks pretty... a perfect match! Can't wait to see you guys in July!! Oh, did you know my mom is organizing a family reunion w/Grandma Mary around the 4th? It will be so fun to see everyone, I hope a lot of the cousins come... love you!