CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Jumping into the blogging world


The Hawkins family has decided to jump into the blogging world. We want grandma's and grandpa's in Utah, Oregon and even here in Idaho to see their grand kids grow up. They are getting so big so fast. Hadley Jo is 3 years old. She loves to dance. She takes a ballet/jazz/tap class as well as helps mom teach ballroom. She is growing up too fast. Izaak is 18 months old and 100% boy. It is crazy how different boys and girls are. Hadley is so dainty and girly, and Izaak is totally opposite. He loves to play outside in the dirt, catch bugs, and play with trucks and cars. He does have a sensitive side. He really hates if you get mad at him, and will sucker up to you if he does. He loves to "baby" Hadley's dolls and cuddle and hug his niece Gracie. I think he will be a great big brother to his soon to be here sister. In about 7 weeks their lives will definitely change. I am having a little girl the end of June! Hadley is so excited about having a sister and Izaak even understands too. If you ask him where "Izzy" is (short for Izabelle Ann, that will most likely be her name) he will point to my stomach and lay his head down and kiss it! It is very cute! Our lives are pretty crazy at this point. We just sold our home in Rexburg and have moved back home behind my parents, while we build a house in Rigby. We are very excited. Grandma and Grandpa Welker are also building a new house in Rigby and we will be within walking distance from each other's houses. In the middle of trying to build a house Jed is also working full time at Anderson Cabinet with my dad, and he absolutely loves it. He is also going to school part time to finish his Computer Science degree and a huge support to me and my dance team. I teach ballroom dance 2 nights a week to 9-14 year olds. We have quite a nice size team and lots of performances, where Jed steps in and helps out with the kids so much. It is a very busy and crazy life but we love it. Well that is us and our current situation. I hope to use this website as sort of an online journal, so there should be lots of pictures and blogs about my wonderful kids!

3 comments:

kristy said...

Oh Heather, you don't even know how excited I am right now! I loove it!!! I'm so excited you have entered this blogging world, it's addicting and soo fun! love you lots.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love your cute site. I want one! :) (Getting daily access to internet would be the first step)..
Meichelle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.