CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

UPDATE!!

 Finally an update! I figured once school started things would slow down and I would have more time to blog but boy was I wrong! 
So this post should be titled Max is a monster and Hadley starts school! 


 So these are all Max being a monster! First a picture eating dirt, next moving a chair to the counter climbing on it opening the cupboard and trying to get a treat, crazy hair after the tub, and more eating dirt! It is his new favorite thing! He loves to climb and get into things. but loves to sit and play in the dirt! And eat it obviously!

 So ever heard of apple smear? Jed and I's new favorite thing to do is smack the apples that have fallen off our apple trees with our golf clubs! So much fun seriously! Izaak our little sports star has to get in on the action too! Don't worry we only use the apples that have fallen! We are making apple pie filling and apple sauce with the rest! We have also canned peaches, peach raspberry jam, raspberry jam and strawberry jam! YUM! We still have to can homemade salsa with the rest of the stuff in our garden!

 On August 23rd Hadley started school! She is a big 1st GRADER!! I can't believe I am old enough to have a first grader! She is simply loving school! She has become quite a good reader and loves to read new books and take A.R. tests! Mommy misses having her home cuz she is such a huge help around the house!


Some other fun things we have been up to are Hadley's school carnival, which the kids had a blast at and just last Saturday we went to the circus!! SO MUCH FUN! Hadley and Izaak have also started ballroom! I am teaching at Davis County Ballroom here in Layton and my kids are on the pee wee team! I only teach 2 days a week and one early morning at Hadley's elementary school! I love it and so do the kids!  We are getting excited for fall and carving pumpkins and HALLOWEEN! So more to come soon!

No comments: