CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Finally is the word that comes to mind! First off Jed has officially started his new job so I can now officially talk about it! We have known that he would be switching jobs for about 3 months, but the exact date has been unsure! Well he (and my dad!) are the newest salesmen of Advanced Hardware Supply! They both are going to be awesome! They have both worked on the other end for along time so they will know exactly how to handle customers! The other reason finally comes to mind is we couldn't buy a house until he started his new job and we knew what area he would be in! Turns out he will be going to Logan 2 days a week, Brigham City and Tremonton area 1 day a week and be in SLC 2 days a week. That was such great news for us because we wanted so bad to live in the Syracuse area, just west of Layton. And now we can or better yet are! And finally the last finally is for ....drum roll please.... We just bought a house in Syracuse! It is such a cute older home! It has a HUGE yard with big trees and a BIG garden! (Which we are most excited about!) Plus it is totally fenced and right next to the elementary school! We put an offer on is last week and they have accepted it, so we close the end of MARCH!! SO SOON! :) So many big changes but we are so excited for all of them!
                                 I can't have a post without pics! 
So here is a cute one of my baby!
Who really isn't a baby anymore!







                                

4 comments:

Meichelle said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited. Do you have any photos of the home? The MLS listing or anything?

Tracy said...

That is all so exciting!!! I live in So. Ogden and Erin and Stew live in Syracus too! We will need to all get together pretty soon here!

The Moulton Family said...

Ha! Ha! He is such a cutie! Congrats on everything.

crystal carlson said...

Congrats on everything, that is so exciting! I hope everything goes well with the move & I hope to see pictures of your new house soon :)