HOLY COW!!! I can't believe it has been almost 3 months since my last blog! WHERE DID THE TIME GO! Well here is a quick update on what we have been up too!
First Halloween...
Well we all went as the "dorky" star wars family. My husband is a huge star wars fan and I have always liked star wars. In fact still to this day my husband says that is one of the things that attracted him to me was I was a girl and I liked star wars! Anyway, Jed went as a Jedi/Darth Maul, I was Queen Amidala, Hadley was Princess Leia, Izaak was Anakin, Izabelle was Yoda and Max was a storm trooper. SO MUCH FUN! Jed also made homemade lightsabers! They are so awesome! We got to spend Halloween in Idaho and do our wards trunk or treat. PICTURES TO COME!!
Thanksgiving -
This year we only got 1 thanksgiving! Usually we go to Jed's families at noon and then off to my families around 3. But this year with my family being in Utah, we came up and PACKED and just went to Thanksgiving at Jed's families home! It was great but kind of a hectic weekend because we had to pack the rest of our house because we had to be out by that Monday because . . . OUR HOUSE FINALLY SOLD!!!YEA!!
Such a relief! So we got all moved out and moved down to Utah to stay with my grandma and grandpa until we find a house!
December - CRAZY BUSY!!
Well the week before Christmas is always crazy at the Hawkins home but this year seemed even more. Maybe it was the fact that we were trying to celebrate Christmas in a house with 15 people and 4 different families and all the different traditions! Don't get me wrong it was awesome to have so many people but also a little crazy! So it started with Hadley's birthday on the 22nd! I can't believe my little girl is 6 years old! We went to Chuck E. Cheese's and had a blast! Then the next night Jed took me to Olive Garden (my favorite place to eat) and to New Moon! It was so great to get out just Jed and I! I don't think we had been able to go out just us since Max was born! Then it was Christmas Eve! And then CHRISTMAS!! YEA! My kids got way too much stuff and were spoiled rotten by all the grandmas but a wonderful Christmas that I don't think any of us will forget!
And now onto January life is finally started to slow down! On the 18th Jed and I celebrated out 7 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been 7 years! We celebrated by going out ALONE :) and getting smothered burritos (our new addiction) and going to see Avatar! It was a great night! Thanks again to my wonderful mother for always watching our kids!
Well in the past 3 months Max has basically doubled in size! He is a huge 6 month baby! He weighs a whopping 19 lbs and is doing awesome! He is loved to death by his siblings! Especially Izaak! He is such a protective big brother and no one can get Max to laugh like he can! Max is now eating solids and can literally clean out a jar of baby food in about 2 minutes! He loves to eat! He has mastered rolling and also sitting up! He is such a good happy baby, and we just can't get enough of him! Well hopefully now that life is slowing down a bit I can stay a bit more on top of my blogging! All in all, all is well in the Hawkins life. We are so blessed and so grateful for all of our blessings, especially our happy, healthy children!
One more major excitement in our household....
Izabelle finally has hair! Hopefully now people will start calling her a girl instead of a boy! Actually probably not, just the other day while at the store some lady said to Belle that "HE" was so cute and to Max what cute chubby cheeks "SHE" has! I don't get it either cuz Belle had on a PINK coat and Max had on a BLUE blanket! Oh well I love 'em anyway, even if Belle is my little boy and Max is a cute little girl! :)
MY BLOG IS BEING WEIRD! SO MORE PICTURES TO COME SOON!
First Halloween...
Well we all went as the "dorky" star wars family. My husband is a huge star wars fan and I have always liked star wars. In fact still to this day my husband says that is one of the things that attracted him to me was I was a girl and I liked star wars! Anyway, Jed went as a Jedi/Darth Maul, I was Queen Amidala, Hadley was Princess Leia, Izaak was Anakin, Izabelle was Yoda and Max was a storm trooper. SO MUCH FUN! Jed also made homemade lightsabers! They are so awesome! We got to spend Halloween in Idaho and do our wards trunk or treat. PICTURES TO COME!!
Thanksgiving -
This year we only got 1 thanksgiving! Usually we go to Jed's families at noon and then off to my families around 3. But this year with my family being in Utah, we came up and PACKED and just went to Thanksgiving at Jed's families home! It was great but kind of a hectic weekend because we had to pack the rest of our house because we had to be out by that Monday because . . . OUR HOUSE FINALLY SOLD!!!YEA!!
Such a relief! So we got all moved out and moved down to Utah to stay with my grandma and grandpa until we find a house!
December - CRAZY BUSY!!
Well the week before Christmas is always crazy at the Hawkins home but this year seemed even more. Maybe it was the fact that we were trying to celebrate Christmas in a house with 15 people and 4 different families and all the different traditions! Don't get me wrong it was awesome to have so many people but also a little crazy! So it started with Hadley's birthday on the 22nd! I can't believe my little girl is 6 years old! We went to Chuck E. Cheese's and had a blast! Then the next night Jed took me to Olive Garden (my favorite place to eat) and to New Moon! It was so great to get out just Jed and I! I don't think we had been able to go out just us since Max was born! Then it was Christmas Eve! And then CHRISTMAS!! YEA! My kids got way too much stuff and were spoiled rotten by all the grandmas but a wonderful Christmas that I don't think any of us will forget!
And now onto January life is finally started to slow down! On the 18th Jed and I celebrated out 7 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been 7 years! We celebrated by going out ALONE :) and getting smothered burritos (our new addiction) and going to see Avatar! It was a great night! Thanks again to my wonderful mother for always watching our kids!
Well in the past 3 months Max has basically doubled in size! He is a huge 6 month baby! He weighs a whopping 19 lbs and is doing awesome! He is loved to death by his siblings! Especially Izaak! He is such a protective big brother and no one can get Max to laugh like he can! Max is now eating solids and can literally clean out a jar of baby food in about 2 minutes! He loves to eat! He has mastered rolling and also sitting up! He is such a good happy baby, and we just can't get enough of him! Well hopefully now that life is slowing down a bit I can stay a bit more on top of my blogging! All in all, all is well in the Hawkins life. We are so blessed and so grateful for all of our blessings, especially our happy, healthy children!
One more major excitement in our household....
Izabelle finally has hair! Hopefully now people will start calling her a girl instead of a boy! Actually probably not, just the other day while at the store some lady said to Belle that "HE" was so cute and to Max what cute chubby cheeks "SHE" has! I don't get it either cuz Belle had on a PINK coat and Max had on a BLUE blanket! Oh well I love 'em anyway, even if Belle is my little boy and Max is a cute little girl! :)
MY BLOG IS BEING WEIRD! SO MORE PICTURES TO COME SOON!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your kids are so cute & seem like a lot of fun! Congrats on selling your house--I bet that was a big relief!
Post a Comment