CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

New House! and other stuff!

Well lets get a little caught up first! We will start with Easter! Every year my kids get new Sunday clothes. This year they got to wear them the week after Easter because of conference!


So I know I am biased but I think I have the cutest dang kids in the whole world. And that picture of my Hadley, well she isn't little anymore! She is a big grown up girl!

We then had an easter party at Great Grandma Jones church!


The kids obviously had a blast and got way too much candy!

Now on to the new house! Well actually I don't have any picture of the house just our yard! That is our most favorite part of the new house anyway! 


Max loves being outside! And so do all the other ones. Hadley and Izabelle love all of our blooming flowers. Izaak loves helping in the garden!



The top picture is of our two apple trees and the bottom picture is of our awesome WALNUT tree! We also have a cherry tree, grapes, and currants! As well as lots of other trees and bushes that are so beautiful!


And now our most favorite part of the new house...



THE GARDEN!!


That little patch of non-tilled dirt just shows the garden before Jed got it all tilled! Once it was tilled we planted lettuce, spinach, onions, peas, beans, carrots, radishes, and potatoes. And we will be planting more yummy stuff real soon! We are so happy here! Everyone in this neighborhood is awesome! They have been so nice and friendly. We loved Idaho and really didn't want to leave, but we had no idea we would be so happy here in Syracuse, Utah! 
And finally a cute story about my boys! We were getting ready to leave one morning and Max was eating breakfast and I was getting ready in the bathroom. Max started fussing so I told Izaak to go in and talk to him. Pretty soon Max was too quiet! I was a little concerned, so I yelled to Izaak and asked if everything was ok. He said yup Max is fine now. Still very curious I started to walk into the kitchen when Izaak came running up to me and said, " wait mom, wait, wait, um.....is it ok if I give Max a cookie?" I then turned into the kitchen to find Max very quiet and very messy!



Needless to say I had to hose him down and change everything he had one before we could leave! I thanked Izaak for taking care of him but told him next time to ask me BEFORE he gives him the cookie!

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Yeah! More pictures of my beautiful grand-babies!

Amber Sibbett said...

Ha!Ha! That Max is so stinkin cute! Your garden is going to be HUGE! Congratulations on the new house! :)