Max is growing like a weed! Its not so much fun when it is your last baby. You want them to stay tiny forever! He is tipping the scale at almost 11 lbs and is barely a month old! He is being loved to death by all his siblings! They all have done great with him!






Izaak sure loves his baby brother! He will be such a great big brother! He is very protective, especially from Izzy who is not so careful! Update on our living situation, well nothings changed! I still live here in Idaho while my hubby lives in Utah! Now that I have had the baby I get to go down and spend a lot more time with him in Utah but my grandparents house, where my hubby is staying already has 2 extra families living there, so needless to say it is a little crowded. It's hard cuz I want to be in Utah with Jed but my kids do so much better at home. Plus Hadley is starting school next week! Crazy I have a kindergartner!!! She is actually enrolled in Idaho Virtual Academy so that we can travel back and forth without her missing school. She is really good on the computer so I think she will do well. I still hope she gets to experience "real" kindergarten so I hope our house sells soon! We have tons of lookers just no offers yet! We lowered the price again and added a bonus $5000 so hopefully that will do something! SO... if ya know anyone looking for a house in the $200,000 range PLEASE send them our way!

2 comments:
That's crazy that your baby is a month old already! It looks like he fits into the family perfectly & that he has some awesome siblings! What a cute family! Good luck selling your house :)
that picture of izaak & max is DARLING! look at their little hands... SO cute. I will send good thoughts your way that your house will sell soon! I can't believe you are doing all that commuting!! LOVE your little family. Miss you. :)
Post a Comment